Tuesday, November 2, 2010

introduction.

i guess the best place to start would be to introduce myself to you all, and to list my intentions of this blog.

my name is ariel, but you can just call me the P.D. as hinted to in the name of this blog, i am a really picky eater. really picky. i am constantly trying to expand my horizons as an eater, and having a blog like this will help me. i am getting ready to start the nutrisystem diet, as i do much better on really structured diets. i once lost 25 pounds on the medifast diet, and kept the weight off relatively well after transitioning off, but over a year later gained it all back and then some. i think that medifast was harder to  transition off of because it lacks any resemblance to real food, unlike nutrisystem. so i am excited to see how this works out.

for this blog, i will be doing this mostly for me, but also for any readers who are interested in finding out more about nutrisystem or how to diet while being a picky eater. i will be taking pictures of and rating all of my nutrisystem meals, as well as talking about the ways i am doctoring them (which is something i enjoyed doing quite a bit with medifast, and something that seems very popular in the nutrisystem community) to make them tastier. so please, stick with me and enjoy it all!

until my order arrives, i will be updating this blog with more introductory stuff to go through, like who i am and why and how much weight i have to lose.

1 comment:

  1. NS is a great choice. I have done it twice, once back in the mid 90s. I was in high school and dropped about 80lbs. I did it again a few years ago and lost about 20 before my job went through lay offs and I had to stop the program. Now, life is much different for me, its hectic. I own my own business, freelance writer. I am am a full time college student. A fiancé and a weekend "bonus" mom. So I needed something that fit my lifestyle a little better. I really enjoy weight watchers, I did well on that in the past. But these days I do not have time to plan out so many meals as well as cook them. I DID look in to Medifast and felt it was great because I had one meal to cook so I could still eat with my man and his daughter, or eat out (salads) with friends and such. I felt the price to be a bit much so I started to look for alternatives. I found Wonderslim, pretty much the same thing and so MUCH cheaper. I am working on my 2nd week and I love it. The food is yummy, quick and easy. So, I am hoping to see good results.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog. I always love reading Weight loss blogs. It is nice to know we are not alone in this world.

    Good luck and keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete